petak, 2. listopada 2015.

Introduction To The Brief

Throughout this unit we will learn how to style, set, and most importantly, how to prep the hair and put on a wig. We will learn how to create different period hairstyles and our project is to choose an era and come up with a period and contemporary hairstyles. The hairstyles will be created on our acrylic wigs and we will have two assessment where we will have to put them on our models. The goal of the project is to show how one wig can be transformed into two completely different hairstyles and we will be marked on our wig application, too.
Alongside, we will learn how to knot and we will have to make a mustache througout the semester. 

I chose this unit because I'm not very confident with hair, and I want to improve my skills as well as learn new ones. I am also very interested in working in theatre and hope that I won't regret and change my mind about choosing wigwork as my option unit this year.  

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar