subota, 14. studenoga 2015.

Final Design For 50's Contemporary Hairstyle

Contemporary Victory rolls
(Source: http://glamorousbelfry.typepad.com/blog/2010/11/retro-chic-hairstyles-for-special-occasions.html)
Image found on: Nov 18 2015
Hairstyle from the Makeup Is Art book by Jana Ririnui and Lan Nguyen, 2011
I took the image with my phone


These are the final three hair charts that I've chosen. As you can see, they are all quite similar, only the front changes throughout the designs.

1st Final Design: 

Created on: Nov 12 2015

2nd Final Design: 

Created on: Nov 12 2015

3rd Final look: 

Created on: Nov 12 2015

Out of these three, my favourite design is the one under the number two. That is the one I will do in my assessment and I've drawn a better version of it (below).
To create the look I will use big plastic rollers (red ones) and put them across the whole front section of the hair. Then backcomb and hairspray and twist. To make the ends of the hair frizzy I will use pins and twist the hair around. Hopefully, the steam will set it. 


Final Design
50's Contemporary Hairstyle
Created on: Nov 14 2015

Here's the face chart with the make up look that I'll use in the assessment. It is exactly the same as the one I've created for the period assessment, only this time I used a darker berry - red lipstick (128 Starry Eyes by Rimmel).


Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar