nedjelja, 22. studenoga 2015.

Making Sideburns

I will not repeat myself and say how much I love knotting because it is obvious by now. I decided to challenge myself and make sideburns.
This is the image of Bradley Wiggins that I used as inspiration.

Bradley Wiggins
(source: http://veliop.com/long-wide-sideburns-men-trends.html)
Image found on: Nov 20 2015

I took cling film, sellotape and drew the shape l wanted with a sharpie. Each template is twice the size of the second mustache I made. So far I've done about half (it took be about four hours) of the first sideburn and my goal is to have it done during the next week. 

Progress after aprox 1.5 hrs of knotting
Progress after aprox 2.5 hrs of knotting
Progress after aprox 4 hrs of knotting
Progress after aprox 4 hrs of knotting

I decided to use green paper for my template to see if my eyes hurt less, and yes, green works better than blue for me.

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar