srijeda, 25. studenoga 2015.

Styling My Second Mustache

Today I styled and cut my second mustache. Helen showed me how to do one side - cut and shape, then I trimmed it a bit more and did the other side. 

I've cut about half of the hair short, in a slight curve, in the inner part of each side. I didn't cut it too short because I will curl it anyway, but also, I prefer it slightly longer. The outer parts I've trimmed about 1 inch at an angle. 
Using pins I've pinned the ends in the shape I want them to be. Then I curled the hair to give it some shape and lift. 
I used gel to style the ends and the Black & White pomade in the inner parts of the mustache.


Pinning the ends
Styling and applying gel
Right side
Left side
Final look
Styled on: Nov 25 2015



I am not sure if I should've used more gel, but the ends turned out a bit messy. I will take the pins out and try to redo it tomorrow. 

When I do my next mustache I should try to avoid harsh lines in the middle of the mustache, that way it will look more natural. 

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar