utorak, 10. studenoga 2015.

Making A Second Mustache

I really like knotting and I decided to make another mustache, but in a different style. It will be similar to a Victorian mustache, but it is not as pointed in the middle, towards the nose. Handlebar is what this type of mustache is called and it is a thick, wide mustache with a curvy end that goes upwards.

Francis of Teck, father of Queen Mary of England:
Duke Frances of Teck, father of Queen Mary
1837-1900
(source: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/350928995941006008/)
Image found on: Nov 10 2015

I used the same hair that I used to make my first mustache. It took me a lot less time to do one whole side of the mustache - under three hours. I like to start with the right side (left side of the face) because it is easier considering I'm left handed. 

Template on block
Starting the mustache
Knotting
Knotting
Knotting
Knotting
Right side (left) completed
Right side (left) completed
Made on: Nov 10 2015

Knotting under a bad lighting resulted with a blood vessel bursting in my eye. I do wear my glasses, but need to go get my eyes checked soon because I think my eyesight had changed and my eyes hurt.  I need to be a lot more careful and do it in daylight or under a lot brighter light. Maybe I should try using a green coloured paper as my template, might be more calming on my eyes than blue.




http://www.thedandy.org/themeaningofthemoustache - source found on: Nov 10 2015

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar